Escort 0010027-1 Supercup Windshield Mount (Black) by Escort Inc.
Quick release.This heavy duty mount transfers the detector closer to you and provides a single fast liberate windshield suction cup..Fits all Escort radar detectors.Heavy responsibility.Perfect in your radar detector.. This heavy duty mount transfers the detector nearer to you and provides a single quick liberate windshield suction cup. Works with all present ESCORT radar detectors.. Read more Escort 0010027-1 Supercup Windshield Mount (Black)
Escort 0010027-1 Supercup Windshield Mount (Black) Spec
This heavy duty mount moves the detector nearer to you and provides a single fast release windshield suction cup. Works with all present ESCORT radar detectors.
Available from 1 Store :
| Store | Rating | Prices |
| Central Buys | | $14.49 |
| See more Price + Shipping Available on 1 store | ||
Price is subject to change without notice.
This Customer Reviews Translater From Luxembourg
If You Want To read Full English Reviews
>>>> Please Click here.... <<<<
2.7 Out Of 5 Stars (74 Customer Reviews)
Reviews for Escort 0010027-1 Supercup Windshield Mount (Black) (Electronics) I ordered two of these mounts, one for a againup because it seemed like a great manner to mount the detector. This summer, after just just a few months of using it, the suction cup separated from the unit. It looked find it irresistible simply tore faraway from the mount. Others claim it is warmth or chilly. I'm no longer so certain it is now not only a terrible design. I put in the 2d mount the day prior to this. I'll see how lengthy it lasts. Two famous persons are given instead of 1 because I'm an optimist and hopeful the 2d mount dangles up.
*** UPDATE ***
Okay, the 2nd failed July twenty third just as the primary one did. It looked as if it would fail slowly over time. At first it match snug against the windshield. It slowly developed a spot that required me to regulate the detector back to degree once more. Yesterday it almost utterly separated from the suction cup and was unusable. It seems the load of the detector pulls the heart out of the suction cup over time. This mount is exactly what I wanted however I would not suggest it because of it's quick life span.
Reviews for Escort 0010027-1 Supercup Windshield Mount (Black) (Electronics) For a couple of 12 monthss I have had problems with my 8500 Escort 2 suction cup mount now not grasping. The cups were all the time a pain to make use of. They would now not hang when looking to mount the unit, would free up because the temperature would exchange all through the night, and would free up once I hit a bump on the road. I periodically used to behed and replaced the cups with none increase in delight of efficiency.
I was once about to make my own mount after I noticed Escort's new suction cup mount. I in an instant ordered it and when it arrived, I hooked up it on my windshield and put it to the take a seem at. Being skeptical of my previous expertise with the 2 suction cup mount, I did a couple of pull ups and found it truly sucks!
I am kind of happy to comment that it is a effective unit. The cup works great and the tang that slides into the Escort is powder lined metal reasonably than flimsy plastic (Kudos to the design engineer.)
I am joking in regards to the pull ups but am kind of interested by this being a terrific product that completely cures my prior annoyances with the old mount machine.
I recommend buying it as a replacement for the old cup system and, if you are shopping for a brand new Escort, embrace the model new cup together with your order. I feel you will also be reasonably pleased.
Reviews for Escort 0010027-1 Supercup Windshield Mount (Black) (Electronics) This is a superb window mount and works neatly for my Escort 9500ix.
Unfortunately it does no longer face up to the extraordinary warmth which will occur (especially in summer time months)in the entrance windshield area of your automobile.
Mine worked nice for almost three hundred and sixty 5 days after which the suction cup separated from the plastic mounting bracket due to the warmth.
I'm replacing it with the beanbag sort mount.
0 comments:
Post a Comment