Escort RedLine Ultimate Performance Dual-Antenna Radar Detector (Black) by Escort Inc.
One-year limited guarantee.High-performance radar/laser detector with ultra-bright 280-LED alphanumeric display.Dual-antenna design maximizes efficiency by using band, giving you the longest warning time possible.Detection and separate alerts for Full X, K, SuperWide Ka, and Safety Warning System radar functionality.AutoMode intelligently reduces false alarms; TotalShield technology makes the RedLine totally invisible to radar detector detectors. RedLine. Dual Antenna. Incredible Range. What's within the Box Escort Redline Radar Detector (Black), Owner's manual, Quick reference card, Quick-release windshield mount with suction cups, Coiled SmartCord, Travel case. One Year Limited Warranty Get additional peace of thoughts with Escort's one-year limited guarantee. The company additionally provides a two 12 months prolonged service plan. Installation can also be a breeze: use the fast liberate mount to glue it to your car's windshield, and get rid of it in a snap. A durable zipper go back and forth case is integrated to take the unit with you, or neatly conceal it to your car. Ultra-bright 280-LED alphanumeric display. Click to amplify. Safety Radar Safety Warning System, or SWS, uses a modified K-band radar sign to alert users of Highway Construction or Maintenance, Highway Hazard Zone Advisories, Weather Related Hazards, Travel Information/Convenience, and Fast/Slow Moving Vehicles.. Read more Escort RedLine Ultimate Performance Dual-Antenna Radar Detector (Black)
Escort RedLine Ultimate Performance Dual-Antenna Radar Detector (Black) Spec
Redline engineers created the two best radar noticeors and the Escort Redline provides the longest range for every radar gun used out there. Its twin-antennae design lets in the Redline to maximize performance by radar band, providing you with the longest warning imaginable, particularly hidden radar entices. Superb radar sensitivity is provided to observe "over the hill", when police are hiding on the other facet of the hill with a police speed lure.
The Escort RedLine embodys full X, K, SuperWide Ka for USA and Canada.
Available from 1 Store :
| Store | Rating | Prices |
| Abetterwaytobuy | | $457.00 |
| See more Price + Shipping Available on 1 store | ||
Price is subject to change without notice.
This Customer Reviews Translater From Malta
If You Want To read Full English Reviews
>>>> Please Click here.... <<<<
four.6 Out Of 5 Stars (41 Customer Reviews)
Reviews for Escort RedLine Ultimate Performance Dual-Antenna Radar Detector (Black) (Electronics) I might now not wait to guage this new Escort Radar Detector. The overviews from impartial corporations are option to harsh. This is one incredible radar detector. The reviews mentioned that this detector goes off each probability it gets climate it is actual or no longer. I trip Interstate 70 after which North on Interstate 75. I move by many of these "K" Band visitors checkers that set my other detector off erroroneously. This detector was once owner programmed for all bands being on and the emblem new function TSR Signal Ranking Software turned on. Default is became off so it's necessary to make a adjustment. This detector was wonderful quiet on my 1 hour trip. On my method home, I triped Route 41 and once more no ordinary false alarms. The cop in North Hampton can now be picked up means prior to he has you. I am extraordinarily happy. If you want a excessive quality detector at a super price, free delivery and no sales tax, purchase it right here at Amazon.com. I had it in two days and it performs unlike some different Escort product I really have ever owned. Excellent job Escort on this one.
Reviews for Escort RedLine Ultimate Performance Dual-Antenna Radar Detector (Black) (Electronics) I did a number of analysis on the net and watched every detector video I may to find on utube. I narrowed the selection right down to the escort 9500ix and the redline. I was impressed with the gps functionality of the 9500ix that can use gps vicinity to get rid of false detections. However, I also wanted the prolonged detection range of the redline unit. I sold them each and tried them for 2 weeks. My driving includes 100 miles a day, of which 6 of these miles are city miles.
Reviews for Escort RedLine Ultimate Performance Dual-Antenna Radar Detector (Black) (Electronics)
0 comments:
Post a Comment