Escort Passport iQ 5" Widescreen Portable GPS Navigator with Radar/Laser Detector by Escort Inc.
Navigation device options NAVTEQ mapping, turn-by-turn voice-guided guidelines, branded points of interest, pace limit data, and lane help.Defender Database retailers hundreds of red-light and fixed-position speed digital cameras, along with different velocity lures, all through North America.Threat-signal rating intelligently sorts, ranks, and do away withs false alarms; AutoLearn rejects false radar sources according to precise region and frequency.5-inch GPS/radar software combines state of the art radar/laser detection, velocity camera and pace limit knowledge, 3D GPS navigation, and more.Selectable radar and laser bands help you customise which bands are monitored; SpecDisplay gives precise numeric frequency for any radar sign.ESCORT's Defender data is pre-loaded and supplys audible and visible alerts for velocity traps, purple gentle digicams and pace camera places for North America. PASSPORT iQ Map View 5-inch GPS/radar/detection tool, SmartCord, USB cable, mounting bracket, owner's guide on CD, quick reference information, and 90-day trial for Defender Database. Multiple screen options help you make a choice the tenets you want, within the coloration you prefer. Ultimate Guidance Multiple Screen Options Detector Mode Multiple displays track and show as a lot as four different radar alerts. You might also take care of alerts and mark pace lures or security digital camera locations for future reference. Easy 3D Navigation Easy-to-read 3D maps provide clear turn-by-turn directions with lane aid. ESCORT'S award-winning all-band protection plus a myriad of useful options maintain you on the street, not on the facet of it. Multiple monitors track and display up to four completely different radar indicators. Raise your riding intelligence with the all-new PASSPORT iQ, a flexible auto accent integrating state of the art radar/laser detection, speed digicam and pace restrict knowledge, 3D GPS navigation, and more. Protect your self from unwanted tickets and get safely to your destination.. Read more Escort Passport iQ 5" Widescreen Portable GPS Navigator with Radar/Laser Detector
Escort Passport iQ 5" Widescreen Portable GPS Navigator with Radar/Laser Detector Spec
Raise your using intelligence with the all-new PASSPORT iQ, a versatile auto accessory integrating cutting-edge radar/laser detection, pace camera and velocity restrict knowledge, 3D GPS navigation, and more. Protect your self from undesirable tickets and get safely to your vacation spot.
Available from 1 Store :
| Store | Rating | Prices |
| | | $649.95 |
| See more Price + Shipping Available on 1 store | ||
Price is subject to change without notice.
This Customer Reviews Translater From Croatia
If You Want To read Full English Reviews
>>>> Please Click here.... <<<<
2.7 Out Of 5 Stars (30 Customer Reviews)
Reviews for Escort Passport iQ 5" Widescreen Portable GPS Navigator with Radar/Laser Detector (Electronics) I not too long ago had my radar detector and gps unit stolen
out of my car. So, when I saw this combo unit,
I was thinking about this, despite the very fact that it cost a lot extra
then other gadgets. I was prepared to position a bit more money
in it, for that convience.
But it has very bad high quality GPS capabilities and does no longer
have hardly any of the retailers in my area.
It additionally does not pick up purple mild cameras as
promised in its information.
Reviews for Escort Passport iQ 5" Widescreen Portable GPS Navigator with Radar/Laser Detector (Electronics) When my 9500ix was once stolen out of my car past this 12 months, I went searching for a substitute. I used to be chuffed to peer that any individual FINALLY got here out with a valid Radar/GPS combo that used to be housed in a stealthy "GPS-looking" physique. I ordered the IQ and used it for two weeks. Then I boxed it up, despatched it again, and ordered another 9500ix. On the positive facet, the radar looked as if it would work equally in addition to my 9500ix did. On the poor aspect, the IQ was HUGE&HEAVY, the GPS software was once poor (didnt like the person interface, the routes weren't at all times one of the best, and it ceaselessly brought me to a area "down the highway" from the intended destination), and I didn't just like the design of the mount - whether or not windshield mounted or "bean-bag" sprint hooked up, the facility cord plugs into the *UNIT ITSELF* and NOT the bracket. On the heels of getting my earlier 9500ix stolen, I unquestionably didnt wish to leave my new and dear IQ on display when the car used to be parked. This meant unplugging the energy twine from the facet prior to removing it from the mount every time I parked my automobile. Sounds trivial, however certainly one of many minor annoyances with this unit that I consider will almost definitely be mounted within the next generation of IQ. Speaking of the subsequent era -- bluetooth would were nice in a unit that cost $600+. These days, even a $100 Garmin or TomTom has bluetooth.
In short, I favored the idea of the IQ, however I assume the product in its current state misses the mark. Perhaps if Escort addresses one of the considerations and unencumbers an updated model within the coming year I will try once more, however for now I am perfectly pleased with my "9500ix + Garmin".
Reviews for Escort Passport iQ 5" Widescreen Portable GPS Navigator with Radar/Laser Detector (Electronics) ::POSITIVES::
* Tremendous range (of radar detector)
* Great gps system
* 4/5 celebritys for the Defender purple-light digicam database (that's my non-public rating); there are a couple of it doesn't have within the gadget (in my average weekly driving) but I recognize the place they are. I've long past out of town and it has shocked me by to finding/notifying me of digicams in locations that had them disguised somewhat well
* "Lockout" (ignore) perform for worrying false alarms (mostly from movement detecting computerized doorways ((grocery retailers/gas stations and so forth)) which emit both a X or K frequency) --- this shields every false alarm, or frequency, in retaining with its exact region
* looks like a GPS, so for those who get pulled over (chances are, if the iQ is on, you are getting stopped for one thing along with speed) you may be extra likely to be handled 'fairly'. Cops are much less more possible to mean you can off with a warning if they see a radar detector up on the windshield (don't believe me? as a cop, however ideally NOT when you are being stopped). This is a extensively overlooked plus for this product
* beautiful cool operate where the detector tells you if you finish up "Over speed limit". You can make a selection to have it now notify you while you go 1mph over, 6mph, 11mph, or off. it has virtually all main streets' and freeways' speed restricts already on the detector.
::NEGATIVES::
* takes every week or so of 'getting used to' -- I didn't learn the manual, but used to be ready to determine the entire lot out (like I said) in a few week
* wobble/shaking whereas riding; for $650+ you would are expecting a better high quality mount to keep it in place; then again, it's by no means sufficient shaking to keep me from being in a position to learn the display.
* It's big -- I do not play games; each time I park the automobile, I unhook and stow it or take it with me, but it is pretty cumbersome so that may make it a hassle
* Not suitable with Mac (I have a PC, and regardless, I haven't connected mine to a computer but, and it nonetheless works phenomenally)
::COMMON MISCONCEPTIONS::
(Generally in line with lack of familiarity and/or endurance with this product)
* That it'll block a substantial amount of the windshield; I do now not be conscious of about you, but except you pressure one thing with a crazy angled windshield like Lambo or Ferrari, it shouldn't block so much of your imaginative and prescient. I drive a Chevy cavalier, and mount it within the backside left-hand nook, simply above the gauges (tachometer, pace, battery energy, engine temp, and so forth.)-- take into consideration it this way; if you finish up out riding, how continuously are you truly going to have to appear out of the backside left-hand side of the windshield??? Mind you, you will be looking on the ground approx. a foot or two adjacent/diagonal of your front bumper.
0 comments:
Post a Comment