Escort 0010025-1 Shifter Pack by Escort Inc.
Do it your self.Laser Shift Technology.No wish to run cable through the firewall.Increase your protection.Plug-in shifters. The Qi45 Shifter Pack allows you to simply add Laser Shifting technology to the Qi45 at any time. Simply plug in these shifters (front) to the entrance radar receiver and elevate your total stage of protection.. Read more Escort 0010025-1 Shifter Pack
Escort 0010025-1 Shifter Pack Spec
The Qi45 Shifter Pack means that you can easily add Laser Shifting expertise to the Qi45 at any time. Simply plug within these shifters (front) to the entrance radar receiver and elevate your total level of protection.
Available from 1 Store :
| Store | Rating | Prices |
| | | $220.07 |
| See more Price + Shipping Available on 1 store | ||
Price is subject to change without notice.
This Customer Reviews Translater From Estonia
If You Want To read Full English Reviews
>>>> Please Click here.... <<<<
5.0 Out Of 5 Stars (2 Customer Reviews)
Reviews for Escort 0010025-1 Shifter Pack (Electronics) I recently bought the Escort Radar Qi45 with the Shifter Pack. I was once undecided of the Shifter Pack in the beginning but was assured that it used to be the of entirety on having a whole radar system. A couple months down the road, I am on the throughway going round 85 when I hear that the front laser is shifting. I see the police officer trying to point his laser at my entrance registration code but to no avail. The Passport Qi45 and Shifting Pack are smartly well worth the money if you happen to like to hurry and NEVER intend on getting or paying every other traffic ticket :))! Thank you Escort for making any other top notch product.
Reviews for Escort 0010025-1 Shifter Pack (Electronics) I recently purchased the Escort Qi45 Laser Shifter Pack to complement my PASSPORT Qi45. It used to be straightforward to install and syncs with my Qi45. The pack comes with two sensors that established in the front of my automobile, below the headlights. As laser is much fast, I introduced the shifter pack for quick protection. Escort made the integration in level of fact easy and user friendly. I was ready to name their customer service department and have all my questions answered! Great product and customer support!
- Justin G.
0 comments:
Post a Comment